- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Dust off your cowboy boots for a day on an authentic estancia (ranch) tour and see Argentina’s legendary gauchos (cowboys) demonstrate their unique horsemanship and wrangling skills. This small-group full-day tour takes you to San Antonio de Areco, where you can saddle up for a horseback ride or carriage ride, enjoy a traditional folklore show and tuck into a typical Argentinian barbeque (included).
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Professional local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off at the Cruise Port.
Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Drop-off at the Port
After your cruise ship docks in the Buenos Aires port you will board a minibus type vehicle and drive to San Antonio de Areco. On the way there, you can enjoy the views of the pampas and receive some explanation from your guide. Once you get to the town, you will enjoy a tour of the village including a walk around the historical downtown of the city.
Afterwards, you will make your way to the exclusive ‘El Ombu de Areco’ Estancia. At this place, you will have a chance to take rides on horses or go for a ride in a carriage while enjoying some traditional cold cuts, cheeses and beverages. Then, you will enjoy a typical Argentinian barbecue of the finest meats. While you have dessert, you will be able to see a folklore show followed by a demonstration of gaucho skills. This tour will give you an authentic day in the countryside at an exclusive estancia in San Antonio de Areco.
At the end of a fun day, you will be driven back to your ship.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.