- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the most palatable Argentinean cuisine and learn about Argentinean culture! This food walking tour will take you through one of the most elegant and expensive residential areas of Buenos Aires. The tour involves 3 stops at different gastronomic outlets. At the first one, you will be tasting typical local appetizers. Then , as m At the second and one of the top five cuts of beef, along with a glass of Malbec wine at a very famous restaurant.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
- Vegetarian meal option available
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cemiterio de Recoleta, Junin 1790, Buenos Aires 1116 Argentina
Its artistic heritage makes it into one of the icons of the tourist area.
Stop At: Centro Cultural Recoleta, Junin 1930, Buenos Aires Argentina
It features 27 exhibition halls, where exhibitions of fine arts, concerts, theatre plays, dance presentations, and videos can be appreciated.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Plaza Francia, Av Hipolito Yrigoyen 1300/1350 Rodeada por Dr. Ricardo Levene, Av. Pueyrredón, Av. del Libertador y Dr. Luis Agote, Buenos Aires 5600 Argentina
It is the most prestigious art and crafts fair in Buenos Aires.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.