- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the most palatable Argentinean cuisine! Although pretty informal, this food walking tour will take you through one of the most elegant and expensive residential areas of Buenos Aires. Here, you will be tasting typical local appetizers and one of the top five cuts of beef, along with a glass of Malbec wine at a very famous restaurant.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
- Vegetarian meal option available
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
The starting point of the tour begins at the entrance of the Recoleta cemetery, either at noon or at 7pm. You will be strolling along the streets of this neighborhood; visiting the most famous and luxurious hotel of the city (Alvear Hotel), and some bars and restaurants that were a rendezvous for politicians, artists and writers.
The first stop will be at a place that perfectly represent the Argentinean culture, where you will able to taste the authentic ‘empanadas’.
The second stop will take place at an outstanding restaurant, in which you will be able to taste the Argentinean meat and wine.
Finally, the third stop will be at one of the most well-known chain of ice-cream parlor.
The tour will also end at the entrance of the Recoleta cemetery. There is a cabstand only 2 blocks away from the cemetery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.