- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Recognized world-wide, the Iguazu Falls is considered to be one of the most impressive natural beauties on Earth. With more than 200 falls reaching heights of 200 feet (60 mts), the power, size and sheer noise of Iguazu is simply breathtaking. This Argentinian wonder is definitely not to be missed!
With this private tour you will have the flexibility to discover one of teh serven wonders of the world at your own pace accompanied by a specialist local guide.
- Private Transportation
- Private Specialist Guide
- Pick up and Drop Off
- National Park Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Iguazu
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Iguazu, Puerto Iguazu, Province of Misiones, Litoral
After breakfast you will depart on a private, full day tour to the Argentine side of the Iguazu Falls where you will have intimate views of this unforgettable section of the Iguazu River. An experienced guide will show you the hidden gems of this unique National Park and will take you off the beaten path to show you the best views.
Lower and upper walkways permit up close and personal experiences with this magnificent spectacle of nature. Trails through the 210 square mile reserve provide visitors with various views of the Falls, especially the largest one, Devil's Throat. The ecological train ride is included in the tour.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.