- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Book a Full Day Tour to Mundo Marino and discover one of the most important entertainment complexes in Argentina, First Theme Park installed in the country and also the largest Oceanarium in South America.
Located in San Clemente del Tuyú, Partido de la Costa, Mundo Marino hosts wonders of nature and skills performed by dolphins, sea lions and orca, as much as penguins, birds and fishes, all located in areas that recreate their natural habitat.
Maximum Group size: 15 travelers
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Skip the line
- Professional guide
- Roundtrip Transportation Between Downtown Buenos Aires and Mundo Marino
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the line
- Entry/Admission - Mundo Marino
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Carlos Pellegrini 651, C1009ABM CABA, Argentina
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Avenida 9 De Julio, Centro, Buenos Aires Argentina
This tour starts by a centrical meeting point downtown Buenos Aires to go to Mundo Marino
Stop At: Mundo Marino, Av. Decima 157, San Clemente del Tuyu Argentina
The Sea Refuge features Orca and Dolphins performance where caregivers will show people the world of cetaceans and the work of the Mundo Marino Foundation.
The Penguins shelter is breeding Penguin Colony inside a recreation of their natural habitat.
Feed and watch the sea lions in sea lions bay, a representation of natural their environment.
In the submarine encounter, enjoy watching cetaceans through a panoramic window underwater. This pool hosts dolphin pups born each year in Mundo Marino.
The Terrestrial Safari is a guided expedition into the wild natural world to discover how animals, plants and the environment are related to conform a rustic habitat.
Paradise Lake is a magical lake and waterfall hosting colorful birds, flamingos, fish and flowers.
Different kind of food service are available within the park, as well as a photography and video service and shopping center.
After hours of fun and animal discovery, meet again with your guide to get on the bus and return to Buenos Aires by the same route.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.