- 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Choose between an arrival, departure or round trip transfer to your downtown Ushuaia hotel. A bilingual driver will transport you in the comfort of a modern vehicle to your destination. Begin your stay in Ushuaia stress free with this pre-booked transfer.
- Airport transfer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- One-way shared transfer (if option selected)
- Round-trip shared transfer (if option selected)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes
- Fuel surcharges
- Non-airport fees
Ushuaia Airport or Downtown Hotel
Flights between 8am and 9pm
Enjoy a hassle-free stay in Ushuaia and skip the stress of finding a taxi with this pre-booked transfer service.
For an arrival transfer, a driver will be waiting for you to pick you up, holding a sign with your name, and you will be taken safely to your destination.)
If you selected the Round Trip option, at the end of your trip, the same quality service will take you from your hotel back to the airport.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We had a hicup at the arrival when the shuttle operator mixed up our arrival information and didn't origanize the shuttle. After 30min running around we finally found the shuttle operator and they quickly organized the ride. However, if you want to save, go for local taxi. One way ride is less than 10 to your hotel from the aiport. We didn't know this but next time will go for local taxi.