- 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
In this tour you will visit the Vinciguerra Glacier, located in Tierra del Fuego, Argentina.
- Specialized guide
- Lunch (sandwich, sweet biscuit and muesli)
- Personal insurance
Hotels in Ushuaia
We will start crossing
Andorra Valley and Grande Stream in north direction to go into the forest ascending steep slopes that will lead us towards the valley of
Vinciguerra Glacier. Once we are out of the vegetation line, a final ascend on stone ground will take us to
Laguna de los Témpanos at the bottom of the glacier. When we achieve our goal, lunch and a hot beverage will give us enough strength for putting on the
crampons and make a trip on the millennial ice of Vinciguerra Glacier. After this unforgettable experience the return will be done to Andorra Valley by the same way.
• Duracion: 7 hours Trekking
• Departure Time:9 A.M.Return Time: 4 P.M.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You should bring:
- A bottle of water
- Waterproof and warm clothes
- Shoes for walking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.