- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience the beauty of Buenos Aires on this 4 hour tour. To begin the tour, you will be picked up from your hotel by your guide in an air-conditioned minivan. In comfort, you will be able to see neighborhoods such as Retiro, Palermo and Recoleta, big park squares, beautiful French-style mansions, the Cabildo and the Metropolitan Cathedral and more. Food and drinks are not included on this tour and neither is a hotel drop-off, so please plan accordingly.
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- The hotels located in the neighborhoods of Recoleta, Retiro, San Telmo, Micro Centro and Puerto Madero are those located within the pick-up area.
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Centrally located Buenos Aires hotels (Recoleta, Retiro, Micro Centro, Puerto Madero, San Telmo y Congreso)
8:45 to 9:15am
1:45 to 2:15pm
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Drop-off ( AV. 9 de Julio y Santa Fé, Av. 9 Julio y Córdoba , Obelisco, Av. Cordoba y Florida)
This tour will take us through the past and present of Buenos Aires starting with the north of the city, passing through the neighborhoods of Retiro, Palermo and Recoleta. You will see large park squares, beautiful French-style mansions, reflecting the glory years of the Portenian society of the early twentieth century with its museums, monuments and natural ravines.
Continuing towards the center of the city on the emblematic 9 de Julio Av, you will see Colon Theater and the Obelisk. You will arrive at the May Square, where the city was founded in 1580, the Government House, the Cabildo and the Metropolitan Cathedral. Continuing south, you will visit the suburbs of San Telmo neighborhood, where the air of Tango breathes.
The stadium Club Atletico Boca Juniors will be the second stop of the tour, with free time afterward. You will then visit the picturesque Caminito street. To conclude the tour, you will see the trendy Puerto Madero, completely restored in 1990, the Woman´s Bridge, ending here.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is require
- Drop-off ( AV. 9 de Julio y Santa Fé, Av. 9 Julio y Córdoba , Obelisco, Av. Cordoba y Florida)
- Hotels located in the Palermo neighborhood are not within the pick up area
- If you are staying in a hotel outside the pick-up area or do not indicate a meeting point when making your reservation, you must go to 872 PB Maipú St., a place assigned as a meeting point.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.