- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A 2-hour wine tasting in Palermo Neighbourhood. A place to learn about wines, enjoy exquisite signature cuisine and have a good time among friends.
The premium wine tasting includes:
• 5 Argentinean PremiumWines.
• 5 carefully paired gourmet tapas.
• English-speaking Sommelier. Spanish or Portuguese by appointment.
- wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips (Optional)
- transfers in/out from your hotel
Jorge Luis Borges 1772
Returns to original departure point
Premium Wine Tastings in Buenos Aires
Enjoy exclusive wines from the different regions of Argentina, perfectly matched with regional food specialties. Guided by a local sommelier, our tastings take place in the heart of the trendy Palermo Soho neighborhood. Taste unique Argentine flavors, improve your knowledge about our wines and its history and have fun!
We will take you on a journey of more than 1500 miles, from the North to the South of Argentina’s wine regions. Throughout 5 specially selected premium wines you will discover the particularities and styles of the one and only Mendoza, spectacular Salta with its incredible high altitude vineyards and exotic Patagonia, one of the southernmost wine regions in the world. Malbec, Torrontes, Pinot Noir and much more!
To enhance the experience, we take particular pride in selecting the perfect food match. Regional gourmet tapas created by our renowned chef Pol Lykan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.