- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the beauty of this city. We will visit the 25 de Mayo Foundational Villa, considered a true inhabited museum. A piece of 19th century history with farmhouses and streets flanked by centuries-old Carolinos. We will continue our journey to Atuel Canyon, an imposing geological formation where the erosion of wind and water has shaped the rocks, giving them shapes and colors that will impact us every moment. After a sinuous slope we discover the immensity of the Valle Grande's dam, an ideal place for adventure and water activities.
We will end our tour visiting the city of San Rafael, with its traditional streets and boulevards.
- Optional activities (Rafting, Boat ride)
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canon del Atuel, San Rafael, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
Travelers will go through this geological formation, one of the few in Argentina, appreciating its colours and beauty.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.