- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Walk along Iguazu’s impressive collection of waterfalls and feel the mist from the stunning Garganta Del Diablo.
Surrounded by tropical jungle and home to incredible biodiversity, discover walking trails and Iguazu Falls´ eco-train that is in perfect harmony with nature.
Iguazu Falls is truly one of the true natural wonders of the world.
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation for 1 night in Puerto Iguazu
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Tour to the Iguazu Falls National Park on the Argentine side
- Ecotourism Tax
- International or Domestic Flights
- Entrance fee to the National Park ($25 USD per person)
- Optional tours & Tips
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Iguazu
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Iguazu
- Entry/Admission - Garganta del Diablo
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- Entry/Admission - Aeropuerto Internacional Cataratas Del Iguazú
Traveler pickup is offered
- Cataratas Airport, Puerto Iguazu Argentina
- Cataratas Airport, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana Brazil
Daily, All Year
Day 1: Puerto Iguazu
Stop At: Puerto Iguazu Argentina
Welcome to Iguazu! Upon arrival to Iguazu (Puerto Iguazu Airport on the Argentinian side or Foz do Iguaçu Airport on the Brazilian side), you'll be driven to your hotel in Puerto Iguazu (shared service). This little and relaxing town is the gate to visit the impressive Iguazu Falls, which have been recently declared as one of the New Seven Natural Wonders!, making them a must-see destination for any traveler visiting Argentina.
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at a hotel of your chosen category in Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
Day 2: Puerto Iguazu - Full-Day Iguazu National Park: Argentine Side
Stop At: Parque Nacional Iguazu, Ruta 101 Km 142, Puerto Iguazu 3370 Argentina
After breakfast, you will depart on a full-day tour (shared service) to the Argentine side of the Iguazu Falls; where you’ll be able to witness the jungle’s beauty and have intimate views of this unforgettable section of the Iguazu River. Upon arrival to the National Park, your guide will assist you as you purchase your entrance tickets.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Garganta del Diablo, Iguazu National Park, Puerto Iguazu Argentina
At the park, an ecological train ride will take you to the impressive Devil’s Throat, the most important of all 275 waterfalls that comprise the Iguazu falls system.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
As the tour continues, your guide will show you the best views of this world-famous nature wonder as you walk the lower and upper trails for some different perspectives. After enjoying unique views of the falls, you will return to your hotel in the late afternoon.
**OPTIONAL: we highly recommend upgrading this excursion to include a boat tour experience. The boat tour allows you to get a close-up view of the falls and get showered by its water. To add this in advance, please write it down in the special requirements box (while booking) and we’ll quote it for you.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Aeropuerto Internacional Cataratas Del Iguazú, Camino Anexo Ruta Provincial 101, N3370, Misiones, Argentina
After enjoying the final views of the day, a shared transfer will take you to the airport (Puerto Iguazú Airport on the Argentinian side or Foz do Iguaçu Airport on the Brazilian side).
IMPORTANT: your departure flight should leave at 8:00 p.m. or later (if you depart from Puerto Iguazu airport: IGR) OR should leave at 9:00 p.m. or later (if you depart from Foz do Iguaçu airport: IGU). Otherwise, you may not have enough time to visit the National Park.
Duration: 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, nationality and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- IMPORTANT: your departure flight should leave at 8:00 p.m. or later (if you depart from Puerto Iguazu airport: IGR) OR should leave at 9:00 p.m. or later (if you depart from Foz do Iguaçu airport: IGU). Otherwise, you may not have enough time to visit the National Park.
- Hotel accommodation categories are based on service and comfort standards, not star ratings
- All special requirements must be advised at the time of booking. Extra tours and extra nights can be added to the original itinerary when requested in advance
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.