- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Founded on November 9th, 2009, the River Museum houses the most precious treasures of Club Atlético River Plate history.For over 110 years, the institution has lived glorious moments both in sports and institutional. This small group tour of the Museum and its objects, videos, and trophies reflect great moments on River Plate history. Undoubtedly, River Plate is one of the largest clubs in Argentina with worldwide recognition and with this pre-booked ticket to the museum, you will be able to get to know how they've got there biggest victories.This museum is not only recommended for football fans but also for people who want to understand the importance of this sport for the country and Argentinians.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bilingual guide
- Entry/Admission - Estadio Monumental De River Plate
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
River Plate Museum
10am-7pm (last admission 1 hour prior to closing)
Visit: Estadio Monumental De River Plate, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
The River Plate Stadium opened in the late 1930s and hosted the FIFA World Cup in 1978.
Explore the stadium with your knowledgeable guide, seeing the press conference room, training field and the trophy hall.
Afterwards, gain admission to the River Plate museum, where you will learn about the history and culture of the famous stadium as well as the River Plate team. Witness how the history of the stadium and team both parallels and inspires Argentina as a country.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.