- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the historical side of Buenos Aires on foot! You'll feel like you're going back in time on this historic walking tour through the city, which takes you to more than 40 of Buenos Aires’ must-see attractions, including Plaza de Mayo, Casa Rosada and San Telmo. Learn about the history of Buenos Aires while seeing its famous and lesser-known sights!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Coffee break
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Florida Garden Cafe
Tour concludes near San Telmo Market Square (Plaza Dorrego)
On this 2.5 mile (4 km) city walking tour, you'll see some of the most famous historical attractions in Buenos Aires. As you explore unique buildings and plazas around the city, your local tour guide will give you in-depth details on the immigration, local history, traditions and architectural evolution of Buenos Aires. This fun, relaxing walking tour will take you off the beaten track and show you the rich culture of the city.
On this walking tour, you'll visit:
• Calle Florida, the 400-year-old main street
• Plaza de Mayo, where you'll hear the story of the foundation of Buenos Aires
• Government House, where you'll learn about Evita and the Path of the Madres
• National Bank, May Pyramid and the early Opera House
• Metropolitan Cathedral and San Martin’s Tomb
• See Puerto Madero
• Defensa Street, where the fight against invaders in 1807
•The oldest shop, oldest church and oldest house in town
• Four Basilicas in four blocks, from the early Spanish period
• St Domingo’s feisty (and scarred) church
• Viceroy Linier’s house, and example of colonial Architecture
• ...plus, hear lots of other local stories, curious facts and peculiarities!
Note: You may not see the full itinerary, depending on time and circumstances of your tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 8 are free of charge when accompanied by an adult
- Minimum number of 2 passengers required for tour to operate
- Note: tour operates rain or shine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.