- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience this walking tour of the Recoleta, Buenos Aires most aristocratic neighborhood. With french style buildings and sumptuous facades, it will remind you at every corner that you are in the "Paris of South America." This walking tour begins at 10am outside the Etoile Hotel where you will meet your guide, on Roberto M. Ortiz street. On this 2-hour tour, you will visit Recoleta Cemetery, the tomb of Eva Perón, the Belle Epoque building and more.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pres. Roberto M. Ortiz 1835
You will meet your tour guide ten minutes before the tour starts right in front of the Recoleta Cemetery where your tour will start. After a short explanation of the area you will get to visit each of the secrets that mini-marble city has to tell you about the Buenos Aires aristocracy and where the former first lady Eva Perón was laid to rest on an ornate crypt.
After a 45 minute visit to the cemetery, you will take a stroll to marvel at the incredible structure of the Law University and appreciate the parks that hold secrets like Floralis Generica. After that, you will keep on heading north of the city to view the great architectural art of the area that encloses all the Belle Epoque touches. The tour will conclude at the Museum of Latin America Art of Buenos Aires.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.