- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Uncover all the secrets of Buenos Aires in this customized tour that covers the main highlights of the city and its jewish Heritage. Buenos Aires has the largest Jewish community in Latin America and your private guide and private transportation will enable us to explore these at your own pace without being in an overwhelming sight-seeing race. Your professional guide will relate the different aspects of life in Buenos Aires, from major themes such as History, Art and Politics, to daily stories of the working "porteño". This tour can be customized according to your preferences before or during the tour. Welcome to Buenos Aires!
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle (car/minivan/van)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within the city of Buenos Aires)
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Airport pickup and drop-off (arrangeable for an extra cost) (is possible, but there is an extra)
- Entrance fees (most attractions are free)
Traveler pickup is offered
Airport pick up is arrangeable for an extra cost.
We will pick you up at your hotel, airport, port. We can customize the tour experience before or during the tour based on your pace and preferences. Also, we might suggest you a plan depending on the time of the year, the duration of your stay, the traffic status, etc. Please note that in Buenos Aires there is no Jewish quarter like in European cities as the community is mostly spread out. For first time visitors, we suggest some of the following activities during the 4 hours of the tour:
• AMIA, the Jewish mutual organization building
• Former Israel Embassy square
• Once (Eleven) neighborhood
• Metropolitan Cathedral
• Libertad Street Temple & Jewish Museum
• Kosher Mc DonaldsCity Highlights:
• La Boca, the first port, where tango was born.
• San Telmo, the old part of town
• Downtown area, Plaza de Mayo, the Casa Rosada, the Cabildo and the Metropolitan Cathedral
• Recoleta,with beautiful palaces and an unique cemetery.
• Puerto Madero, the most modern part of town.
• Palermo, full of design shops, restaurants and cafes.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Each vehicle is allowed a maximum # of suitcases and carry-on bags. Please select the right vehicle option when you book.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.