- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Evita Museum is a vital experience and a place where people can feel, learn and understand better chronicles and the life and work of one of the most important women in the history of Argentina!
- Audio guided tour in English, Portuguese or Spanish
- Entry/Admission - Museo Evita
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
From Tuesdays to Sundays
From 11 am to 7 pm
Visit: Museo Evita, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
The building that houses the Evita Museum is a magnificent early 20th century construction. In 1948, The Eva Perón Social Aid Foundation purchased the house in order to set up the Temporary Home No. 2, for single mothers. The Museum opened its doors to the public on July, 26th, 2002.
The dynamic design of the permanent exhibition offers the visitors a tour throughout the different moments of Evita's life, recreated in historical surroundings using modern museography techniques.
The temporary thematic exhibitions are planned and designed so that visitors can delve deeper into the knowledge of certain historical moments or significant aspects of the life and work of Evita and the political and social evolution of Argentina at the time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We advise Argentinian nationals, students and international students to purchase their audio-guided tour directly at the museum
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.