- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Madero Tango is the only place of its kind where the present and the past merge to create a bond between the audience and tango that is never forgotten. The show tells the story of four friends in two different times, showing the viewer how Tango lives from its golden age until today, with a live orchestra, electronic music and the fusion of different genres.
- Tango Show
- Entry/Admission - Madero Tango
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
Visit: Madero Tango, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
SHOW THE TANGO
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This ticket does not include any consumption of beverages or food, you can request any of the products from our menu and pay them at the moment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.