- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This walking and tasting tour allows you visit the most famous craft ice-cream parlors in the city to eat three different tastes of ice-cream, in the most varied options.
Also, you have a walk in the glamorous district of Palermo.
We will visit a famous ice-cream parlor that offers salty tastes and others made with cocktails; and some shops more traditional to know more about argentine ice-cream.
We know the best ice-cream of the city and we want to show you.
Live this fun and delicious exoerience with us!
Observation: the tour requires a minimum of two people.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Ice-cream Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Serrano (Plazoleta Julio Cortazar)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Serrano (Plazoleta Julio Cortazar), Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Discover the best craft icre cream of the city and enjoy a walking tour in Palermo.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.