- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Ideal trekking for those who stay for a short time in Ushuaia.
Half day trekking, with which you can enjoy a unique and privileged view of the city of Ushuaia.
- Box Lunch
- Crampons, in case it is necessary to walk on the ice.
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Martial Glacier
From Ushuaia, we take the Martial road, which ends at the Martial Glacier ski slope. At this point you get off the bus, to start ascending the main track of the Martial Ski Center, and then continue skirting a small stream of water called Buena Esperanza, up to the Martial Glacier, where it starts.
As you ascend, the vegetation becomes scarcer and you begin to travel through a typical mountain environment.
The peaks covered with snow and ice frame the walk. As you ascend you will get an incredible view of the city of Ushuaia, the Beagle Channel and the Chilean islands Navarino and Hoste.
After lunch (box lunch) a chocolate is tasted in a typical Andean mountain refuge.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for child
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.