- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Fly through the treetops on this half-day zipline tour in Cerro Lopez, Bariloche’s most popular alpine mountain. After a thrilling ride in a 4WD vehicle to the top of the peak, jump off from the first of 10 platforms and sail across 4,920 feet (1,500 meters) of steel cable. During your speedy descent, soak up breathtaking views of Nahuel Huapi and Moreno lakes, Victoria Island and Cerro Otto. Expert guides are on-hand throughout the course. Pickup and drop-off from most Bariloche hotels are included.
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up transfers only from centrally located hotels
Returns to original departure point
We will pick you up around 13 pm to reach the base of Cerro López. Here we will have a safety talk and the equipment will be delivered.
We will make the ascent by vehicle to the highest platform. Once there, we will begin our descent along 10 platforms and 1500 meters high, enjoying breathtaking views at every break. An unforgettable experience!
We will back at Bariloche around 5 pm.
• Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Cerro Lopez, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and bring water and snacks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.