- 10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This activity is undoubtedly the most beautiful walk in Iguazu, one of the 7 natural wonders of the world that nobody can miss.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to the park not included
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels in Puerto Iguazú.
If you are staying at the LoiSuites hotel please contact the operator to coordinate a meeting point.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
This activity is undoubtedly the most beautiful walk of Iguazu, One of the 7 natural wonders of the world that anyone can not visit. This attraction has the transfer from downtown hotels or that are located on the road route to the Falls. Round trip.
Our guide during the transfer will provide you with information about the park, the waterfalls, flora and fauna of the place so that you do not miss any attraction while touring the park.
Enjoy a full day at the most beautiful waterfalls in the world.
They have 3 classic routes: superior, inferirio and gargante del diablo, all of them with very easy access and with the transfer of the ecological train that is included with the entrance to the park.
For the more adventurous, there is the 3km route along the Macuco trail.
The Macuco trail is pedestrian, self-guided, goes into the jungle and takes the visitor to the territory of the Caí monkeys (Cebus apella nigritus), where they can enjoy a close encounter with these expressive faces, restless and very curious.
Another attraction of the Macuco trail is the Arrechea waterfall, a 23 m waterfall. of height formed in the stream Arrechea (tributary of the Iguazú River), which forms a natural pool of transparent waters since the basin of this part of the Iguazú River is completely covered by the protected forest of the Iguazú National Park.
Duration: 10 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.