- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We will attend the most attractive Argentine football match of the date in some court (stadium) of Buenos Aires. We are at a point to define close to the sporting event that we will attend. We walked to a typical Argentine food stall near the stadium and after eating a delicious choripán or carne asada, accompanied by a drink or beer, we went to the stadium to witness the party and the party that the fans of the clubs of Argentine futbol. An experience full of warmth, music and color that every soccer lover must experience to really know how football is experienced in Argentina.
According to the calendar, the stadiums we will attend are: Racing, Huracán, Velez, Banfield, Lanua, Atlanta, Defensores de Belgrano and Chicago
- Entrance, tickets
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Estadio Jose Amalfitani
Honduras 5550, C1414BND CABA, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet at Starbucks of 5556 Honduras st, Palermo
Returns to original departure point
IMPORTANT. depending on the available matches we visited an Argentine soccer stadium.
ASK FIRST WHAT GAMES ARE AVALIBLES
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Estadio Jose Amalfitani, Avenida Juan B Justo 9200, Buenos Aires C1408AKU Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.