- 1 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Temaiken Biopark is a place where animals are not just exhibited, but where visitors become aware of the relationship between animals, plants and human activities through the recreation of their natural environments. It is an institution that combines the goals of botanical gardens, zoos, aquariums and museums of natural history and anthropology, concentrating them in one place that is suitable for the whole family.
- Entry/Admission - Temaiken Biopark
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Temaiken Park Entrance
Summer (01/12 al 28/02): Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 7pm Winter (01/03 al 30/11): Wednesday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm Between 17/07 and 30/07 the park will be open Monday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm
Visit: Temaiken Biopark, Belen de Escobar, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Biopark Temaiken provides true entertainment and a learning experience for all ages, in which visitors discover different animals and plants in their natural context.
Different sectors are carefully acclimated with native and exotic plants, as well as with rocks, lakes and ground especially reproduced and located for each species to develop their natural conditions.
Through its animals, Aquarium, modern Interpretive Centres, original educational media, Educational Programs and Conservation and Research Projects, Biopark Temaikèn aims to share the understanding of relationships between plants animals and humans with visitors, in the past, present and future.
The future of the natural world depends on us, on our respect for life and our ability to protect and preserve. This is only possible if we all believe that we can care for the world and the creatures that inhabit it. That's why visitors can be part of tours, lectures and didactic presentations where they will discover how we care for animals and work in the conservation of the species. But more importantly, visitors will learn to engage in the protection of nature.
• Aquarium: The aquarium has three environments that contain Argentine ecosystems, an exotic species environment and an Exploratory Center
• The Farm: Discover more about the domestic animals of the Argentine countryside
• 360° Movie Theater: Visitors can enjoy the Life’s Ark, an audiovisual experience developed with the 360° Omnivision System, with lighting, scenery and sensory special effects.
• Interactive Centers: Temaiken has three Interactive Centers with state-of-the-art technology, with the twofold mission of awakening visitors' curiosity and promoting direct action to contribute with the preservation of the environment (Aquatic Exploration Center, Living Patagonia, The Birds House)
• The bird's place: A unique experience with more than 2,500 birds from all over the world
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Up to a maximum of 3 children/infants are admitted per each visitor above the age of 18
- Infants between 0-2 years have free admission
- People with disabilities enter without charge, and have bonus parking. A valid Disability Certificate must be presented at the Biopark ticket office. In case the certificate indicates that the person with a disability requires an assistant, the assistant will also enter without charge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.