- 2 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get to know the city through the eyes of a passionate local. With no set itinerary, you can customize the tour or leave it up to the local for an insightful introduction to the city. Make travel about the people you meet not just the places you see.
- Local guide ("Lokafyer"
- Customized private walking tour
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Optional activity costs
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions (It’s a walking tour, car transportation isn’t included)
Cerrito 628, C1010AAN CABA, Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Teatro Colon, Calle Cerrito 628, Buenos Aires C1010AAN Argentina
This is a customized walking tour so the exact itinerary will depend on the duration of the tour and the interests of the travelers and the Lokafyer. If you have any particular interests or would like to see something specific in the city, please request this in advance of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Lokafy tours provide a general overview of the city with practical information from a local’s perspective, not detailed historical facts
- In case travellers would like to include a visit to an attraction, they would need to cover the cost of entrance for themselves and also the Lokafyer (local guide)
- Tours are entirely personalized, please provide the start time, meeting place and information about you so that we can organize the tour
- This is a walking tour. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.