- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
If you want to get out and experience Bariloche’s beautiful outdoors but aren’t into climbing mountains all day long, this gentle trekking tour on Llao Llao Hill (Cerro Llao Llao) is the activity for you. With a local guide, hike for less than two hours through the Patagonian forest, and stop by a lookout point that offers gorgeous views of Nahuel Huapi Lake — a perfect photo opportunity! A snack is included. This hike is limited to 12 participants, ensuring you enjoy a small-group experience.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Small-group tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified (please bring your own water)
San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This excursion will take you to Mount Llao-Llao (25km/16ml from city centre) to do trekking through a beautiful native forest. From the lookouts close to the summit you will enjoy wonderful panoramic views of Tristeza, Blest and North branches of Lake Nahuel Huapi and the Patagonian forest at the foot of the Andes. A snack is included.
This is a grate opportunity for those with limited time or it can be combined with other activities like the excursions “Bariloche History & Nature”, “Kayak in Moreno Lake” or a visit to a Traditional Brewery.
• Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Parque Municipal Llao Llao, Calle Pque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche R8405ARA Argentina
• Lago Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring water
- During the winter, it is recommended that you bring a jacket and wear layers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.