- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Lago Lácar (Lácar Lake), of glacial origin and surrounded by the striking Andes Mountains, is an ideal spot for kayaking. During this small-group excursion from the town of San Martin de los Andes, a professional guide teaches you proper kayaking and safety techniques before you set out for 3.5 hours. Paddle to the rocky shore of La Islita (the Little Island) and immerse yourself in the Andes' tranquil natural surroundings. Numbers are limited to four on this half-day tour for a personalized experience.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Departs from San Martin de los Andes hotels
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stunning Lácar Lake, formed by a glacier, is surrounded by the mighty Andes Mountains. It makes for one of the best bodies of water in the area for kayaking. Your destination: La Islita, a rocky island located 5 miles away.
When you pull up to the shore, take a rest on La Islita. Refuel with water and any snacks your brought along, and feel free to explore the natural landscape off the beaten path.
Duration: 5 hours
Location: Lago Lacar, San Martin de los Andes, Province of Neuquen, Patagonia
The tour starts here.
Pass By: San Martín De Los Andes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 15 years
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit, comfortable shoes and bring a towel
- You may bring your own food/snacks
- Small-group tour limited to 4 people
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.