- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Embark on this adrenaline-filled biking tour of Cuesta del Obispo Mountain. Spend an 8-hour day observing rock formations and Condors in their natural environment. All skill levels are welcome to join this tour as you will be led by a professional guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of bike
- Use of helmet
- Snacks and Water
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Daily, all year long
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tangol, Salta Argentina
Get picked up from your centrally located Salta hotel to start the day.
Stop At: Calle Cacique J Calchaqui, Cachi A4417ASA Argentina
Before beginning your biking tour, your guide will go over a quick safety briefing.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Cuesta del Obispo, RN33, Salta Argentina
Climb the winding Cuesta del Obispo. Once you get to the top, teams will be assembled and the action will begin. Descend rapidly down the slope, stopping at different points to admire the scenery.
Observe Condors and listen as your guide tells you about the rock formations around you.
After your 4-hour biking excursion, board the vehicle, and make your way back to your Salta accommodation.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.