- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Adventure lovers will find a great way to visit Salta's surroundings through this excursion. The Zip Line Adventure Tour from Salta takes you to the largest Canopy circuit of South America, which combined with the spectacular view from the Juramento River Canyon, provides a unique feeling you will never forget.
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of helmet
- Use of gloves
- Use of climbing harness
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Caseros 177, A4400 Salta, Argentina
Returns to original departure point
Depart from the tour operator's office in Salta at 08:15 am. You'll travel along Route No 68, which borders the Cabra Corral Dam and proceed through the Juramento River Canyon (2 hours drive from Salta Capital).
Once there, you have a free morning to spend as you please at the base, enjoying a wonderful landscape with great views, a the bar, the river, among others.
In the afternoon, after lunch (not included), the real adventure begins. At the base of the site, we will meet our guide, who will give us a brief safety briefing. Then, we leave for a short 20-minute walk up the mountain to start the 4-cable canopy circuit. The cables are located at a height of 200 meters and the longest of them is 600 meters. You will feel as if you were flying, while getting incredible panoramic views of the whole place.
At approximately 4:00 p.m., we begin the trip back to the city of Salta.
• Tangol, Salta Argentina
• Dique Cabra Corral, Avenida Bat de Salta km. 85 Ruta Provincial 47, a 5 km de Coronel Moldes, Salta A4408CWA Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 11 years.
- The activity operates with a minimum of 4 travelers, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation if there is not enough travelers.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates all year except June.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.