- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience an exciting 4 hours of sailing on a Yacht in the Beagle Canal of Argentina! Choosing either a morning or afternoon departure, you will be picked up from your hotel in Ushuaia and driven to your vessel, where you will also meet your guide on this trip. You will be able to observe local fauna such as sea lions, penguins and other local birds, in their natural habitat and your bilingual guide will also be filling you in with every history and details you need to know about the region, while enjoying a nice tea or coffee along with a snack. The tour concludes with a drive back to your hotel.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
Centrally located Ushuaia hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
After being picked up at your hotel, hop on a comfortable coach with your guide for a short ride to the local seaport. Once at the departure point, you will board the yacht and get to know your guide. You will leave the local seaport through Ushuaia's bay and enjoy the mountainous surroundings, as well as pass by the Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse, one of Ushuaia's icons.
You will wander around Cormorants Rocks to observe the cormorants in their natural habitat, and pass by Sea Lion Island, where you can watch these amazing marine creatures lying on rocks, waiting for the right moment to enter into the water, and visit Fur Seal Island, where you'll be impressed by the size of this strange animal. Then, head towards the De los Pajaros Island, inhabited by royal and imperial cormorants, among other local birds.
The tour will continue on to the Bridges Isles, where the biggest Yamana's concheros (shell deposits) are found. This islands offers an astonishing view over the Chilean and Argentinian shores. You will disembark here and stroll down a path to observe native flora and birds and learn more about the archaeological remains found on these islands.
Climb back on board and enjoy a nice snack with coffee or tea while watching the beautiful mountains on the horizon, as you sail back to the local seaport. Upon disembarking, you will be taken back to your hotel in downtown Ushuaia.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.