- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
At Cafe de Los Angelitos, you will be a witness to more than a 100 years of Buenos Aires dance history on an incredible tango-filled evening. Enjoy the spectacle at the beautiful historic coffee house, Cafe de los Angelitos, and let yourself be enchanted by Argentine charm, passion, and artistic elegance. Every night, 21 talented artists step up on stage to display their ingenious mastery of tango. Enjoy this unforgettable evening of fantastic music and dance and a gourmet meal before the show.
Port pickup is included!
- Port pickup
- Live entertainment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Port drop-off
Av. Antártida Argentina 1355, C1104ACA CABA, Argentina
Returns to original departure point
When your cruise ship docks in Buenos Aires, your driver will accompany you to Balvanera neighborhood where "Café de los Angelitos" is located.
Cafe de Los Angelitos is a living witness of more than a hundred years of Buenos Aires 'history. Today at the forefront of Tango in the most elegant place of the city, reminds with luxury and distincyion a whole period of history and writes the first page of the coming history. Together with its delicious gourmet cuisine invites you to share a unique night.
• Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martin, Av. Pres. Ramon Antonio Castillo 13, Buenos Aires 1104 Argentina
• Cafe de los Angelitos, Avenida Rivadavia 2100, Buenos Aires C1033AAX Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.