- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
At Cafe de Los Angelitos, you will be a witness to more than a 100 years of Buenos Aires dance history on an incredible tango-filled evening. Enjoy the spectacle at the beautiful historic coffee house, Cafe de los Angelitos, and let yourself be enchanted by Argentine charm, passion, and artistic elegance. Every night, 21 talented artists step up on stage to display their ingenious mastery of tango. Enjoy this unforgettable evening of fantastic music and dance and a gourmet meal before the show.
Port pickup is included!
- Port pickup
- Live entertainment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Cafe de los Angelitos
- Port Drop off
Av. Antártida Argentina 1355, C1104ACA CABA, Argentina
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Returns to original departure point
When your cruise ship docks in Buenos Aires, your driver will accompany you to Balvanera neighborhood where "Café de los Angelitos" is located.
Pass By: Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martin, Av. Pres. Ramon Antonio Castillo 13, Buenos Aires Argentina
You'll start your evening with a delicious three course dinner featuring an international menu as well as more traditional dishes (see sample menu below).
The show begins at approximately 10pm and it will be a memorable experience. With more that 20 artists on stage, the tango show will include a live musical quintet (bandoneon, piano, violin, guitar and bass), two singers and five dance couples.
This excursion concludes within a 15-minute taxi ride to the cruise port (not included).
Sample three course dinner menu (subject to change):
Starters (choose one of the following):
• Salmon Gravlax on toasted brioche and potatoes in dill emulsion
• Crispy Philo with Duxelles of mushrooms and sautéed vegetables in Curry carrot coulis.
• Golden onion tart with Genovese pesto goat cheese.
• Crab in tartar sauce and creamy yellow potato
Main course (choose one of the following):
• Angus steak (Bife de Chorizo) with rustic style potatoes and caramelized onions.
• Mediterranean chicken breast on a soft cream of spinach and Gratin of eggplant in a two cheese crost.
• Select fish in smoked pepper sauce with slices of pumpkin and goat cheese slices.
• Pumpkin, blue cheese and walnut filled ravioli, in spinach dough, with a three tomatoes sauce.
Desserts (choose one of the following):
• Cointreau’s chocolate mousse, strawberry coulis and chocolate, dried fruit praline.
• Dulce de Leche creme brulée.
• Pears in white wine and saffron with ice cream.
• Phyllo rolls with a banana split, caramel apples and ice cream.
Free Drinks (choose one of the following):
• La Rural Wineries: Red Wine San Felipe, White Wine San Felipe.
• Sparkling and still Water
• Soft drinks
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Cafe de los Angelitos, Avenida Rivadavia 2100, Buenos Aires C1033AAX Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.