- 6 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Paddling in Bariloche. Explore the beauty of Northern Patagonia from the water, traveling silently across pristine bays. Enjoying the quietness and calm of the wilderness while you travel and discover parts of the amazing Argentinean Lake District. Kayaking on this clear waters will provide a new perspective on the Andes Range and help you observe it huge natural history. Our paddling day tips adjust to your needs and goals while considering the best weather options for your joy! We design experiences with fun challenges and plenty of time to enjoy a delicious lunch by the lake shore. You certainly will be thrilled by the adventure!
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transportation from the hotel/accommodation(free of charge) Bilingual Kayak Guide Sea-kayaks and all necessary equipment Delicious picnic lunch beverages & snacks Safety Equipment for kayaking and communications Nat. Park permits and insurances.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us the Name of your accommodation so we can arrange pick up details
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Meet your local guide for a briefing on the day schedule while he or she explains the basics of kayak touring and the safety procedures on the water. You will be kayaking on Nahuel Huapi and/or Moreno Lakes, getting to know their coasts and hidden bays where most people have no access.
Comfortably seated on closed sea-kayaks you will have time to take pictures, explore and enjoy the landscape from this new perspective. If you are interested the guide will coach you paddling techniques and share his knowledge on Patagonia natural history.
On an isolated beach you will have a delicious picnic lunch, relax and breathe fresh air surrounded by pure nature. After lunch continue the traverse gaining an amazing view of Tronador Mountain as if we would be staying the best suite of Llao LLao Hotel. Along the coast of the lake you will find a variety of trout’s and native birds which allow you to get surprisingly close on your kayak.
On the way back to the hotel, it might be time to celebrate a beautiful adventure paddling in Patagonia with a localy brewed beer!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.