- 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• hiking time 40 minutes approximately
• Overflight time approximately 15 minutes
• This excursion leaves with a minimum of 2 passengers
• includes hotel / airport / hotel transfer
- Pilot / guide
- Hotel/aeroclub pickup and drop-off
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aeroclub Ushuaia, Calle Luis Pedro Fique 151, Ushuaia V9410HDC Argentina
This expedition starts by overflying Ushuaia's bay, then the helicopter will enter to the Rio Olivia Valley, where we will be able to observe the wonderful Mount Olivia and the characteristic Mount Cinco Hermanos (Five Brothers). Immediately you will be able to observe the magnificent Carbajal Valley, with its surprising composition of peat formed along thousands of years.
Duration: 22 minutes
Stop At: Laguna Esmeralda, Ushuaia Argentina
The adventure continues crossing the valley and acceding to the second mountainous cord that shelters an incredible mirror of water called Emerald Lagoon , due to its extraordinary color. This jewel of the nature is one of the most visited attractions. Prepare your photo camera. You are not going to be able to believe it.
Duration: 22 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (2) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.