- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We invite you to enjoy an evening of Polo in the context of one of the flagship Estancias of Argentina, a country that has dominated the sport throughout the history. Polo Lessons and a typical Argentinian barbecue complete a beautiful day outside the busy Buenos Aires city.
- Transportation to and from Buenos Aires
- Polo Lesson and necessary equipment
- Lunch with non alcoholic drinks included.
Traveler pickup is offered
If you do not inform your hotel at least 72 hours before, we will cancel the booking, as this
information is vital to arrange pick-ups
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estancia Villa María, Calle Pereda S/N, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure from Buenos Aires, after 45 minutes of road trip, we arrive at Estancia Villa María, where we will enjoy a reception and first Polo Lesson. We will visit the Estancia and later enjoy a delicious lunch (asado). After lunch we will keep on practicing Polo.
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wear comfortable clothes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.