- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We invite you to enjoy an evening of Polo in the context of one of the flagship Estancias of Argentina, a country that has dominated the sport throughout the history. Polo Lessons and a typical Argentinian barbecue complete a beautiful day outside the busy Buenos Aires city.
- Transportation to and from Buenos Aires
- Polo Lesson and necessary equipment
- Lunch with non alcoholic drinks included.
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estancia Villa María, Calle Pereda S/N, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure from Buenos Aires, after 45 minutes of road trip, we arrive at Estancia Villa María, where we will enjoy a reception and first Polo Lesson. We will visit the Estancia and later enjoy a delicious lunch (asado). After lunch we will keep on practicing Polo.
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.