- 3 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This Boutique Polo Farm is located at General Belgrano, just at 1 hour 40 minutes from Ezeiza Airport. Enjoy 3 pleasant days 2 nights in a classic Estancia Argentina, with all services included at your disposal. Breakfast, Traditional Asados & Wine, Relaxing time at the pool, Polo tuitons and Horse Riding. An authentic argentinian experience.
- Overnight accommodation
- Afternoon tea
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
Boutique Polo Farm
In the morning
to Buenos Aires city or Buenos Aires Airport
We will pick you up at a place of your disposal and drive you to General Belgrano, where this Boutique Farm is located.
2 nights stay will be more than a welcoming experience to the charming country of Argentina.
Wake up, have a peacefull breakfast while enjoying the views, go for a polo tuition and encourage yourself into horse riding lessons.
You will spend a relax time by the pool before lunch. Afterwards, you will taste the traditional asados and wines from Argentina.
Spend your afternoon doing diferent horse activities including polo chukkers or horse riding at the evening. Visit the local pub and have a great dinner back in the farm.
Meet local people and get to know their culture. At the next day, you will keep improving your horse skills and enjoying the farm.
In the afternoon we will bring you back to the city of Buenos Aires.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Trousers are mandatory for horse riding
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (Vegetarians)
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.