- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We invite you to tour the city from a historical and political perspective, remembering and discovering the strongest political identity that Argentina has forged, and before which it is impossible to remain indifferent: Peronism.
Like if it were a journey in time from the past to the present, we would like to invite you to discover Peronism in the city.
- Local guide
- Snacks: Mate y Bizcochitos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Returns to original departure point
Tour the city from a historical and political perspective on this 3,5-hour bike tour with an expert guide.
Starting in our shop in Avenida de Mayo 1454, in smalls groups of 6 people We will tour the city by bicycle through the emblematic places of Peronismo, reconstructing its history. We will stop at key places in the history of the Justicialist movement:
• Plaza de Mayo,
• monument to Juan Domingo Peron,
• General Confederation of Labor,
• Eva Peron people's museum,
• Eva Peron Foundation.
• National Congress .
• Eva Peron murals.
We have a stop to drink mate and eat biscochitos.
We will enjoy our journey and learn a lot about argentinian history
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.