- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Capture images from your trip to Buenos Aires with this relaxed ‘how to’ photo workshop in a small group setting for pros and novice photographers alike. The focus is on learning more about your camera and becoming a better photographer with one on one assistance and tips from a professional who knows the cities best spots for shooting. The tour starts with a brief photo lesson, then we hit the streets to capture incredible street scenes and practice the skills you have learned. A professional photographer is by your side for the duration. The tour concludes in a cafe where your work is reviewed.
- Led by a professional photographer
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Professional photographer guide
- Light refreshments
- Tour escort/host
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Central Buenos Aires. Easily accessible by bus, subway or taxi.
*transport can be arranged at an additional fee
Every Thursday from 11am - 3pm
We meet in a local cafe for a brief lesson including an introduction to lighting, composition and camera functions. We navigate through an inspiring Buenos Aires neighbourhood (locations change weekly) and recieve guidance and tips while shooting. A light refreshment/snack is included and an assessment of your work that day including a tutorial in Lightroom (an editing program similar to Photoshop). Transportation to and from meeting point is not included. Beverage is not included during the information session at the beginning, it is only included at the conclusion of the tour. Meeting point will be revealed upon booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.