- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the most beautiful town outside Buenos Aires: Tigre and its unique sights from the seat of your bike! Enjoy riding along their family-friendly riverside path!
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip train fares
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Beach Cruiser bicycles
- 1 bottle of water per person
- Skilled multi-lingual guides
- Medical assistance
- Rain gear (as needed)
- Child seats
- Entry/Admission - Estacion Retiro Mitre
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Museo de arte Tigre
Av. Santa Fe 768, C1006 CABA, Argentina
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estacion Retiro Mitre, Avenida Ramos Mejia 1358 Retiro, Buenos Aires C1104AJN Argentina
We will take a train ride all the way down to Tigre Town where we will start biking.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Tren de la Costa, Railway General Bartolome Mitre, Olivos Argentina
Pass by next to Costline train and Amusement Park
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
We will take a break to walk through this pretty market to see all the products that islanders made in their hometown with materials from the islands.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Paseo Victorica, Tigre 1648 Argentina
Be delighted by the most beautiful view of the Delta, discover all the rowing clubs in Tigre and learn about the islanders interesting lifestyle.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Museo Naval de la Nacion, Paseo Victorica 602, Tigre B1648DVN Argentina
Riding next to The Museum backyard we will take a look at many war aeroplanes.
Stop At: Museo de arte Tigre, Paseo Victorica 972, Tigre B1648DVT Argentina
This palace is a must when visiting Tigre. We will take a break so you can discover this unique building from the inside and walk through its gardens.
*Only closed on MONDAYS*
If you are taking the bike tour on a Monday we will see it from outside
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo de la Reconquista, Av. Liniers 818 Corner with Padre Castañeda, Tigre B1648DAR Argentina
The current Reconquista stream -once a big river- has witnessed many important historical events. We will stop in front of the museum and tell you the story behind this river.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.