- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the most beautiful town outside Buenos Aires: Tigre and its unique sights from the seat of your bike! Enjoy riding along their family-friendly riverside path!
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip train fares
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Beach Cruiser bicycles
- 1 bottle of water per person
- Skilled multi-lingual guides
- Medical assistance
- Rain gear (as needed)
- Child seats
- Entry/Admission - Estacion Retiro Mitre
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Museo de arte Tigre
Av. Santa Fe 768
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estacion Retiro Mitre, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
We will take a train ride all the way down to Tigre Town where we will start biking.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Tren de la Costa, Olivos, Capital Federal District
Pass by next to Costline train and Amusement Park
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Tigre, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
We will take a break to walk through this pretty market to see all the products that islanders made in their hometown with materials from the islands.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Paseo Victorica, Tigre, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Be delighted by the most beautiful view of the Delta, discover all the rowing clubs in Tigre and learn about the islanders interesting lifestyle.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Museo Naval de la Nacion, Tigre, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Riding next to The Museum backyard we will take a look at many war aeroplanes.
Stop At: Museo de arte Tigre, Tigre, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
This palace is a must when visiting Tigre. We will take a break so you can discover this unique building from the inside and walk through its gardens.
*Only closed on MONDAYS*
If you are taking the bike tour on a Monday we will see it from outside
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo de la Reconquista, Tigre, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
The current Reconquista stream -once a big river- has witnessed many important historical events. We will stop in front of the museum and tell you the story behind this river.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.