- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Join this wonderful day trip to Tigre and the Parana Delta, the other side of Buenos Aires, to take you away from the agitation of the city and discover this unique way of life. You can enjoy a local lunch on the waterfront. Form your own group and enjoy this unique private tour in the comfort of a modern , fully air conditioned vehicle and a professional driver.
- Professional bilingual guide with a separate driver, holder of all the permits required by law
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Cold mineral water
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers at any location in town, hotels, cruise port or AEROPARQUE.
Pick up from EZEIZA will carry a transfer fee of 55 usd payable on site.
- Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery, Av. Costanera Rafael Obligado s/n, C1425 CABA, Argentina
- Ezeiza International Airport, AU Tte. Gral. Pablo Riccheri Km 33,5, B1802 Ezeiza, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Your Ship in Buenos Aires
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avenida del Libertador, Av. del Libertador, Buenos Aires Argentina
On the way to Tigre, you will drive through this gorgeous avenue and see that Buenos Aires is more than a collection of historical sites but also a very green city with huge spaces and parks of all kinds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de San Isidro, Avenida Del Libertador 16200, San Isidro B1642CKV Argentina
Stop by this stunning cathedral in the lovely suburban town of Sanisidro, the jewel of the northern part of Buenos Aires.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tigre, Tigre, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
You will discover the life style of the islanders and understand the importance of the Rio de la Plata for the economy and the eco system of Buenos Aires.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- One language per group. No mixes
- Minimum numbers apply: 5 passengers are required to do the tour with a 1 hr cruise and 6 for the tour with a 2hr cruise;.There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.