- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join this wonderful day trip to Tigre and the Parana Delta, the other side of Buenos Aires, to take you away from the agitation of the city and discover this unique way of life. You can enjoy a local lunch on the waterfront. Form your own group and enjoy this unique private tour in the comfort of a modern , fully air conditioned vehicle and a professional driver.
- Professional bilingual guide with a separate driver, holder of all the permits required by law
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Cold mineral water
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
Your Ship in Buenos Aires
Your Ship in Buenos Aires
This trip, not only takes you to Tigre, a well known beauty spot in the Buenos Aires Province, but will make you discover the coastal route to this Northern Part of the City which few people have a chance to see. Your guide has lived there for many years and knows all the spots where the Argentinians go to relax on weekends.
You can choose from the following options:
1 Hour Cruise:
You first drive through the famous Avenida Libertador, the nicest and one of the longest avenues in Buenos Aires to pass by "Los Bosques de Palermo", an immense Green Zone close to the Rio, and then the coastal route to admire Buenos Aires from a distance. We will stop in Olivos, where the Residence of the President is based, and in San Isidro, with its beautiful cathedral and cobbled streets.
You will then embark on a one of the catamarans in Tigre with explanations about the Delta that we have been sailing for many years, and its way of life.
2 Hour Cruise:
The tour starts in Puerto Madero in a spaciuos cruiser. You can admire the Buenos Aires coastline and learn about its unique situation in the region. After an hour, you enter the Delta and enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Delta with its picturesque houses and its unique life style.
The complete trip lasts about 2 hours. When you dock at Tigre ,in the Puerto de Frutos, your driver and his minibus willl be waiting for you while you browse the many stalls displaying all kinds of byproducts of the Delta. On the way back, you will drive through San Isidro and stop by the cathedral and other beauty spots.
An optional lunch can be enjoyed in one of the lovely and affordable restaurants by the waterfront.
This tour includes transfers from and to the port and a very flexible guided tour in a comfortable air conditioned mini van.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- One language per group. No mixes
- Minimum numbers apply: 5 passengers are required to do the tour with a 1 hr cruise qnd 6 for the tour with a 2hr cruise;.There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.