- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy your very own private city tour in Buenos Aires ! A multilingual guide will accompany your small group as you discover the sites and scenes that made the fame of Buenos Aires, such as La Recoleta Cemetery,Plaza de Mayo, La Boca and San Telmo. Enjoy the visit in a comfortable, fully air conditioned vehicle with a professional driver. As this tour can be customized, you may choose the time of your hotel pick-up upon booking. Available for family and medium size groups from 7to 15 people. This is a morning tour which starts between 9 and 9.30 am.
Groups travel in a modern, comfortable vehicle with air conditionning, quality sound system and have a separate driver for more personal attention. We absolutely comply with all the latest argitinian regulations in matters of public transport. .
Groups of 15 travelers maximum
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel/Appartment/Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Inclusive, no extras
Start the tour with a pickup from your Buenos Aires accommodations at your designated time. Prepare for the tour of your dreams, as you are the one to set the itinerary. If you are in need of suggestions, your private guide will be present to assist you.
Suggested itinerary Begin the day with a visit to Plaza de Mayo with the Casa Rosada, the executive office of the President of Argentina. Afterwards, pay a visit to the Metropolitan Cathedral, the main Catholic church of the city, that happens to overlook Plaza de Mayo, and the "Cabildo", first City Hall of colonial Argentina. View the National Colon Theater and observe the ballet memorial statue that awaits outside. Once you have completed your visit there, head to San Telmo, one of the oldest and most preserved neighborhoods.
Next, visit the port La Boca, where the first Italian immigrants lived. It's famous for its picturesque and colorful architecture and “Caminito”. Afterwards, walk around La Recoleta, an exclusive area of the city, famous for the cemetery where are buried buried famous figures of Argentinian history and wealthy families of past centuries. During the visit, you are welcome to make stops for free time including lunch. At the end of your day, the guide will bring you back to your accommodations
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information : ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 5 people per booking is required.Maximum 15 passengers.
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.