- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
- Coach Bus
- Local Guide in Spanish, Portugues and English
- Pick up and Drop off on hotels located in downtown
- Duration: 3/4 hours
- Visit all main attractions in Buenos Aires with 3 technical stops.
Does not Includes:
- Pick up and Drop off to hotels located in Palermo, Belgrano, Villa Urquiza, Once, Recoleta, or any other hotel outside the downtown. If your accomodottaion is not there you must to go to Hotel Panamericano.Carlos Pellegrini 551, CABA.
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if your al hosted outside downtown)
Pick up: Hotel Panamericano.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
We will begin our tour through the center of the city where the most outstanding attractions are, Av. 9 de Julio, the Teatro Colón, the Obelisco, "the symbol of Buenos Aires"; Continue to Plaza de Mayo, then continue south of the city, passing through San Telmo, with its tanguerías, the neighborhood of La Boca and Caminito.
We will continue through Puerto Madero, a renovated port in the city and an important gastronomic area.
We will also visit the main green lung of the city, Palermo, with its parks and buildings and finally Recoleta, a neighborhood where culture and elegance coexist.
On Sundays, it ends in San Telmo to visit the Antiques fair.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.