- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this exclusive discovery tour which includes sightseeing of mountain and valleys. The unique exploration of the Diaguitas and Calchaquies cultures are done through observations of hand cut stones, grasslands full of llamas, a local cheese tasting and other pieces of inheritance.
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge included
- Local taxes Included
- A cup of champagne to welcome the guests
- Tea/Picnic service. Range of teas, served in the Argentinian tradition with some regional products
- Exclusive certificate of participation to the excursion in a vintage car
- Local guide
- Private tour transported by private vintage vehicle
- Antique Premium Services available
From your hotel in San Miguel de Tucumán or Yerba Buena
Returns to original departure point
Daily - 365 day a year.
The departure of this excursion is from San Miguel de Tucumán, heading to the XVII century Jesuits ruins San José del Monte de los Indios Lule. Drive through sugar and blueberry plantations, until La Quebrada de los Sosa, made of tortuous roads.Then, go through a jungle’s lush vegetation, with its multiples crystal clear water courses draining from the highest mountains peaks. You will arrive near the village of Tafi del Valles, where the exuberant vegetation turns into a soft and natural mountain’s meadow.Here you will admire a magnificent view of the Angostura dyke, then visit Tafi del Valles, El Mollar’s village, and its Menhirs, enigmatic cut stones which are over 2000 years of age. The old Banda Jesuit chapel from 1718 will reveal the secrets of the creation of the firsts Tafinistos cheeses, named after the village. Then it's back to San Miguel de Tucumán, where will drive through the principal garden, 9 de Julio.Service features: Personalized excursion in a vintage convertible car: Ford A Phaeton from 1929. We will drive about 240 km, in 12 hours. The tour begins at 8 am and it's available all year long. Private and multilingual guide: English, French, Spanish. Additional booklet with further information about the ride. At noon, a basket of a delicate brunch made of local specialties and a local red wine will be consumed. Tea/Picnic service. Range of teas, served in the Argentinian tradition with some regional products. Cup of champagne at the end of the tour is also included. Exclusive certificate of participation to the excursion in a vintage car.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Add two children or two adult travelers for free, no booking needed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.