- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Witness the majestic alliance of citrus plantings, lakes, local architecture and mountains. These sights give free rein to imagination of the time of the conquests and of the development of the Argentinian North. Visit the original landscapes where the first local tribes lived.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge included
- Local taxes Included
- A cup of champagne to welcome the guests
- Tea/Picnic service. Range of teas, served in the Argentinian tradition with some regional products
- Exclusive certificate of participation to the excursion in a vintage car
- Local guide
- Private tour transported by private vintage vehicle
- Antique Premium Services available
From your Hotel in San Miguel de Tucumán or Yerba Buena
8 am or 3 pm
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Depart from San Miguel de Tucumán at 8am or 3pm, and head north through lemon plantations, up until the Cadillal dyke.
There, we will have an overview of the famous dam and its amphitheater, hydroelectric plant and Loro river. Head West through the dense and wild jungle, where we will admire its imposing Saladillo viaduct, a delicate work of art from the XIXth century (length of 330m, height of 25m) made entirely of bricks.
We will go through Raco, a village appreciated by Argentinians in summer and during weekends. We will follow the road until the Cristo Rey convent, a benedictine monastery famous for its home-made sweets, pure honey and different honey-based products.
Go back to San Miguel de Tucumán for a sightseeing tour of the Casino, the San Martin theater, the regional seat of government and the main city square.
Service features: Personalized excursion in a vintage convertible car: Ford A Phaeton from 1929. We will drive about 130 km, in 5 hours. The tour beginning at 8am or 3:00pm and it's available the whole year long with a private and multilingual guide: English, French, Spanish. Additional booklet with further information about the ride. Tea/Picnic service. Range of teas, served in the Argentinian tradition with some regional products. A glass of champagne at the end of the tour is also included. Exclusive certificate of participation to the excursion in a vintage car.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Add two children or two adult travelers for free, no booking needed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.