- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Travel to the iconic tango venue located in the oldest neighbourhood in Buenos Aires, San Telmo. From there you will slip into a comfortable seat to watch dances accompanied by live entertainment. Have a memorable and unique night at Gala Tango, one of the most famous dance venues in Buenos Aires. An optional dinner upgrade is available.
°Transfers are not offered. Passengers will have to go on their own to the meeting point (5 de Julio 434 passage).
For the Dinner & Show option:
-You will have to be 08:30 PM at the meeting point
For the Show Only option:
-You will have to be 09:45 PM at the meeting point
- Dinner (if you have chosen this option)
- Tango Show
- Live entertainment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry / Admission to Gala Tango
- Dinner (if you haven´t chosen this option)
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Meeting point is 5 de Julio 434 passage)
Gala Tango, 1064, 5 de Julio 426, C1064ABB CABA, Argentina
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
A unique building for its architecture and decoration, with a French style with its exclusive details of refinement, makes Gala Tango the most glamorous place in Buenos Aires.
An elegant, warm and refined Tango and Folklore Show defines Gala Tango as a superior level in popular art. Sit down and enjoy an Orchestra formed by a Quintet (piano, bandoneon, Creole guitar, violin and double bass) accompanied by two tango singers, four dance couples, a Charanguista and a boleadora show.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you choose the "Dinner & Tango Show" option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.