- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is a 3 hour tour going through the past and the present of Buenos Aires City. Enjoy a navigation with lunch by the Rio de la Plata overlooking the best panoramic view of the city.
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only, Micro centro, Recoleta, Puerto Madero, San Telmo
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotels located in the Palermo neighborhood are not within the pick up area
Selected hotels pick up located in Recoleta, San Telmo, Down Town, Puerto Madero, Retiro and Congreso
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Monday to saturday
We start the tour in the northern area passing by Retiro, Palermo and Recoleta neighborhoods. There may be found huge green areas, beautiful and elegant French style mansions and the most sophisticated places which reflect the golden times of the city high society at the end of the XIX century. We continue to Down Town going along the famous July 9th Avenue, where we will see the Obelisk.
The first free time stop at May Square (Plaza de Mayo), foundation epicenter. Let´s continue to the south, San Telmo, the neighborhood where Tango was created and then, La Boca, the most colorful place in the city, where we are visiting “La Bombonera”, the most famous soccer stadium in the country.
The last stop is taking place very close to the stadium, at “Caminito Street” and at the picturesque “Conventillos”, the typical poor condominiums made of wood and tin, where the Italian immigrants used to live at the end of the XIX century.
To finish the tour we arrive to Puerto Madero, the most modern place and the newest to enjoy a cruise aboard the "Humberto M" boat which is the best choice to appreciate Buenos Aires in a way no one else can show. You will be sailing "The widest river in the world" and take in fascinating views as you pass through the Río de la Plata Coastline.
During the tour, you will see the get to see Buenos Aires Port with its hustle and bustle, spot the Old Immigrant hotel and don't miss the Argentine Yacht Club. You'll also pass by the classic Fishermen Club with its typical construction, Jorge Newbery Airport and Benito Quinquela Martin Cruise Terminal.
Along the way, you may also see people practicing nautical sports as well as other ships from different sizes. Enjoy the wonderful views of "City Porteña" in the background and have a simply unforgettable time.
You will depart from Puerto Madero at 2:15pm and return at around 4:00pm. Your tour includes a bilingual guide and lunch on board.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.