- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hop on high quality comfy bikes and take a journey with your guide through the beautiful countryside of Windsor! Spectacular views on quiet country roads and serene trails with corridors of trees awaits you, visiting off the beaten path Breweries and speciality Tap Room Cafes. Taste delicious fresh craft beers at it’s finest! Learn about history of brewing from our friendly guides and establishment members themselves. The new Russian River Brewing Co. in Windsor is our first stop, guided and self guided tours are available of their processing facility. You might discover your new favorite beer along the ride!
- Local guide
- 3 sampler beers at Russian River Brewing Co.
- Use of high quality hybrid bike and helmet
- beer bike carrier and handlebar bag
- Bottled water
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
367 Windsor River Rd. Windsor, CA 95492
Free parking available
Same as departure location
While Sonoma County is famous for its wine, the area boasts a burgeoning craft beer scene as well. Meet your brew-loving guide in downtown Windsor at the touring center in midmorning, and gear up with a helmet and high-quality comfy bike. Tours are for all level of riders, as your guide will provide tips and a safety orientation before you hit the road. Once ready, set off along country roads and historic streets that will take you through charming sections of Windsor. Enjoy the freedom and leisurely pace that biking affords, and soak up the gorgeous wine country scenery of rolling hills and vineyards. Your first stop is the New Russian River Brewing Co. Next, you will visit the New Barley & Bine Beer Cafe where they have 39 rare varietals of craft beer on tap from all over the world. Last stop is back downtown Windsor at Jaded Toad, there you can sample fresh craft beers as you sit and relax in their fun beer garden!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum age is 21 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.