- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy dinner in a local family's home to experience a true Argentinian barbecue. Spend 3-hours getting to know the family who'll be cooking your meal, along with your guide. Accompanied by a small-group of no more than 15, taste delights such as flan, red wine, sausages, and more.
- Family friendly
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour (maximum of 15)
San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
Every 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month
Begin your night with a pickup from your central Bariloche hotel. From there, you will be taken to a local family's home to enjoy a typical "asado", also known as barbecue. This traditional Argentine BBQ is not just a meal, it’s a social event. Typically meats are slowly cooked over the hot wooden embers so you are given time to catch up with company, sip wine, and enjoy the overall experience. If you wish, you will be welcome to assist with the preparation of the meal and learn the methods of slow cooking as you go.
During this true feast, you will enjoy an array of sausages and meat cuts, drink red wine and polish it all off with a traditional dessert of flan with dulce de leche. The grill itself is called a parilla and is typically located in a quincho, a structure where cooking and eating takes place. This is a great chance to experience dining with a local family while getting a glimpse into the everyday life of Argentinians. Practice your Spanish and barbecuing skills as you make friends along the way. After the meal, you will be taken back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Hotel Crans Montana, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.