- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Trip length: Half Day (9:00 am to 1:00 pm)
Departure: Bariloche, Patagonia Argentina - Pick up at Bariloche hotels
Available: October to April
Activity level: Easy + / Medium
Group size: Max. 12 Pax.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free snacks included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Certified kayak guide (English, Spanish) & assistant
- Private transportation from Bariloche
- All kayak equipment (life vest, spray skirt, splash jacket, neoprene gloves & booties)
- Seal line / NRS Dry bags & Pelican cases for clothing and personal items (camera, ecc.
- Morning / energy snacks (Cereal bars, trail mix & non alcoholic beverages)
- First aid kit
- Park entrance fee
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Everything not mentioned as INCLUDED
Daily - 9:00 am.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Pick up at your hotel and transfer to Lopez Bay, distance 30 km/18 miles northwest from Bariloche city, driving along Nahuel Huapi lake shorelines. Our kayak guides we’ll give you a briefing about basic kayaking skills and safety instructions before launching the kayaks. Also we’ll provide you with all sea kayaking equipment such us: life vest, spray skirt, dry bags, ecc.
Once in the water we will start paddling at the foot of Mount López overlooking Nahuel Huapi lake, then we will navigate a short narrow-calm river to get Moreno lake.
During paddling you can discover Llao Llao Park close to the luxury LLao LLao Hotel & resort, circumnavigate “De los Clavos” Island, explore calm bays and take some breaks for photographing the wildlife, the spectacular landscapes or relax your mind in this paradise surrounded by the Andes in Northern Patagonia. After near 2 hs paddling in crystal clear water our vehicle will be waiting for a sightseeing tour along “Circuito Chico” with a short stop at “Punto Panoramico” arriving near 1:00 p.m in Bariloche down town.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Date of birth of each traveler is mandatory 48 hours in order to have the insurance on their excursion.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- NO CHILD younger than 12 are allowed on the kayak excursion
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.