- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join this wonderful day trip to Tigre and the Parana Delta, the other side of Buenos Aires, to take you away from the agitation of the city and discover this unique way of life. You can enjoy a local lunch on the waterfront. Form your own group and enjoy this unique private tour in the comfort of a modern, fully air conditioned vehicle and a professional driver.
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle with driver
- Cold soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Delta del Tigre
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers at any location in town, hotels, cruise port or AEROPARQUE.
Pick up from EZEIZA will carry a transfer fee.
- Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery, Av. Costanera Rafael Obligado s/n, C1425 CABA, Argentina
- Ezeiza International Airport, AU Tte. Gral. Pablo Riccheri Km 33,5, B1802 Ezeiza, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Your Ship in Buenos Aires
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avenida del Libertador, Av. del Libertador, Buenos Aires Argentina
On the way to Tigre, you will drive through this gorgeous avenue and see that Buenos Aires is more than a collection of historical sites but also a very green city with huge spaces and parks of all kinds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de San Isidro, Avenida Del Libertador 16200, San Isidro B1642CKV Argentina
Stop by this stunning cathedral in the lovely suburban town of Sanisidro, the jewel of the northern part of Buenos Aires.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Delta del Tigre, Tigre, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
You will discover the life style of the islanders and understand the importance of the Rio de la Plata for the economy and the eco system of Buenos Aires.
The Puerto de frutos is also an attraction for visitors and Argentinians alike. It will show you how the locals take advantage of all the resources of the Delta.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Will be operated by a multilingual guide
- Option 2 requires 6 people minimum
- Option 1 requires 5 pers. minimum.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.