- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We will have fun with the wide variety of attractions in the park, for kids and adults. We take you to the park and we include the entrance ticket, Passport Plus and attractions.
- Attraction Passport Plus
- Professional bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Parque de la Costa
- Hotel drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks (available to purchase0
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Does not include hotels in Palemo neighborhood
Selected hotels pick up in Recoleta, San Telmo, Down Town, Puerto Madero, Retiro and Congreso.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
You will be dropped-off at centrally located touristic areas of Buenos Aires
'Parque de la Costa' Attractions:
• PIRATE BOAT, OCTOPUS (from 12 years), SAMBA (from 12 years), BUMPER CARS (from 12 years), FLYING CHAIRS (from 14 years)
• THE KANGAROO, POTATO BOATS, LOCO COLECTIVO, ORCAS FLYING (from 4 years), DANCING CUPS, MINI PIRATE BOAT, MINI FLYING CHAIRS
• RED BARON, CHIQUI-TREN, INFLATABLE, MINIJET, PANDA AND MICO, PELOTERO, FLIGHT AROUND THE GLOBE, CAROUSEL, LA PLACITA, MINI CITY, DINOSAUR RIDE
• THE SAPO PEPE MUSICAL SHOW
• BATRACCIO AND VERDINANDO SHOW
• THE CHARACTERS SHOW
• THE BEAR SHOW (BRAULIO AND JONY)
• MUSIC OF FILMS
• PRINCESS SHOW
• ALSO: Rollercoaster Watchtower, Boats on the Nile, Lecture Aconcagua and The Curse of Anubis
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Depending on the weather forecast consider wearing a jacket, sweater, and hat or cap.
- If you are going to take your camera or phone, we recommend that you check with enough battery and memory.
- We recommend you bring your bank card and/or cash in case you wish to make a purchase during your trip.
- Wheelchair accessible. Please contact the local provider once you have booked
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.