- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a private Tigre Delta tour including the comfort of a private car or van (depending oon the large of your group) and private motor boat just for your and your friends. The tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off and a professional guide. The starting point for a visit to Tigre Delta is a city called Tigre, it will surprise you with its peaceful atmosphere. Explore "San Isidro", which is a colonial district and "Puerto de Frutos", an open air market, by the side of the river. It is a typical place where locals spend week ends. Get in a private motor boat (just for you and your family/friends) and sail for 1 hour through different rivers and streams, sailing far away from the beaten tracks visited by tourists. You can stop in a restaurant inside of the Delta, enjoying delicious local meal in a deck by the side of the river, far away from the noise of the city (Price of the lunch is not included in the price of the tour).
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private motor boat (covered in case of rain or hard sun)
- Food and drinks
• Pick up / dropp off at your hotel or cruise terminal
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
• Your hotel or cruise terminal
• transfer to the International Airport is able upon request (extra charge applies)
Your tour begins with pickup at your accommodation in Buenos Aires. You will board a private vehicle and head to visit the city of Tigre. After driving towards north for 30 minutes, you stop in the colonial area of San Isidro, where you can see the old mansions from XVIII century.
Once in Tigre city (the starting point for a visit to Tigre Delta), you will visit the "Puerto deFrutos" (fruit port) and board a private boat to sailing through the rivers of the Delta del Parana. See the great views from your boat and enjoy this peaceful place. As the boat trip is private, you can sail at your own rhythm, getting time for pictures, receiving all the information from your personal tour guide, who will be always with you. After 45 minutes of sailing, you have the option to stop for lunch in any restaurant inside the Delta (your own expenses). After lunch you will head back to be dropped-off at your hotel.
After a short drive outside of Buenos Aires, you will visit one of the largest deltas in the world. The region is home to a waterside community, where people travel by boat rather than by car, and where life is a stark contrast from the busy Buenos Aires City, The guide will take you on a relaxing boat ride through the rivers where you will learn about the history and lifestyle of the Tigre Delta
The duration of the tour is 7 hours and it can be customized to your preferences.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important Info: It´s a special deal for large groups, families or travel agents. It includes private van and private boat.
- Transfer to the International Airport is able upon request (extra charge applies)
- If you carry luggage, you MUST inform to the supplier after booking the tour, The capacity of the trunk is for only 2 SUITCASES (regular size) AND 2 CARRY ON.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.