- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a 4-hour private tour of Buenos Aires that includes the main highlights of the city, including Plaza de Mayo, San Telmo, Recoleta and La Boca. Since this tour is private, the itinerary can be customized to suit your unique interests so you'll see all the sights you want and none of the ones you don't. Transfer to the International Airport (EZE) or domestic flirhgts airport (AEP) after the tour is included in the price.
- Hotel or cruise terminal pickup
- One-way private transfer to the International Airport (EZE) or Jroge Newbery (AEP) after the tour.
- Transport by private car
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase (midium size) and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
• If your are need to be picked up at the Cruise Terminal, please, contact the supplier after booking the tour in order to receive the instructions for the meeting point.
Meet your private guide at your Buenos Aires hotel or the cruise port at 9am to begin your perfect half-day tour of the city. With the help of your guide, you can set your own itinerary to see the sites and attractions most important to you.
For example, you could begin with a drive by private vehicle to Plaza de Mayo, the main square in central Buenos Aires where Casa Rosada (Pink House) and the Metropolitan Cathedral are located. Continue on to the southern neighborhood of La Boca, famous for its colorful architecture and La Bombonera football stadium. Depending on the day, you might even catch some tango dancing in the street.
Spend some time exploring Recoleta, the city's most prestigious neighborhood and home of the famous cemetery of the same name, where some of the most famous Argentines are buried, including Evita Perón.
After your tour concludes, your guide will take you to the International Airport (EZE)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase (medium size) and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.